The Association of Pacific Rim Universities Global Health Program, coordinated by the USC Institute for Global Health, aims to leverage the global health education and research of Asia-Pacific universities to address global health issues through interaction with public policy and media. Since its launch in 2007-08, the program has covered a significant range of topics including emerging public health threats, ageing and chronic diseases, infectious diseases and health security issues. It has recently engaged academics, policy leaders, media specialists and communities on non-communicable diseases and on global health issues on campus.
The 2016 APRU Global Health Program Workshop will be hosted Sept. 28 – Oct. 1, 2016, by the University of New South Wales in Sydney, Australia.
- Case Competition Registration Deadline: May 10
- Abstract Submission Deadline: June 15
- Student Poster Contest Deadline: June 15
- Abstract Acceptance Notifications: July 1
- Speakers Confirmation: Aug 1
- Early Bird Registration Deadline: July 29
- Final Registration Deadline: Aug 26