USC Dornsife’s Center for the Study of Immigrant Integration is hosting the California Bold Conference: Leading Policies and Movements for Immigrant Integration Feb. 7, 2018, at the USC Radisson.
Join scholars, activists, policymakers and allies from across sectors to discuss the following questions:
- What are the key issues facing supporters of immigrant integration in the current moment?
- What can we learn from California’s response to national immigration rhetoric – and how do we move further ahead?
- How can states and municipalities around the nation learn from each other to recapture momentum for reform?
The conference sessions will be structured around three key themes:
1) defending the safety and rights of immigrant communities;
2) developing new policy ideas, strengthening partner capacities, and securing broad alliances; and
3) deploying new strategies and identifying opportunities
Registration closes on Friday, Jan. 26, 2018, at noon PST. The registration fee is$25 (includes parking and lunch). Registration fee waivers are available upon request. Contact Lauren Perez at email@example.com for instructions on requesting a waiver.
Learn more at https://dornsife.usc.edu/csii/california-bold.