|Want to hear from your fellow students and learn more about the opportunities available through the USC Institute on Inequalities in Global Health (USC IIGH)?|
USC IIGH offers students from all degree programs an array of fellowships, internships, courses and other opportunities for students pursuing careers addressing global health inequalities. This symposium will give you the opportunity to hear from students about the programs, projects and research they have been engaged in with USC IIGH over the past year, and how they see these experiences shaping their career paths in global health and beyond. Attendees will gain information regarding the range of opportunities available through USC IIGH this coming year. All those interested in learning more are encouraged to attend!
Wednesday November 17, 2021
Student and faculty representatives joining the symposium will speak about:
– SDG Leadership Academy;
– USC IIGH Student Advisory Council;
– Available fellowships and research opportunities abroad;
– USC IIGH courses held in Costa Rica and Geneva;
– The USC Global Health Case Competition; and
– Research projects with USC IIGH and global organizations.
Attendees will learn about these and other opportunities being offered next spring, summer and beyond.
– Lillie Guo (B.S. global health, Dornsife College of Letters, Arts and Sciences), researcher
– Jessica Santos (MPH, Keck School of Medicine; B.S. chemical engineering, Viterbi School of Engineering), SAC co-chair and student representative to the “Health and Human Rights in the Climate Crisis: Charting Challenges and Solutions” conference
– Julie Leyba (MPP, Price School of Public Policy), SDG Leadership Academy
– Sachin Narayan (B.S. global health, Dornsife College of Letters, Arts and Sciences), winning team member, Global Health Case Competition
– Hamsini Balaji (M.S. social entrepreneurship, Marshall School of Business), former SAC co-chair and researcher
USC IIGH Moderation
– William Jardell, USC IIGH Education and Research Program Specialist
– Shubha Kumar, USC IIGH Director of Education and Training
– Sofia Gruskin, USC IIGH Director
Link to register: https://events.humanitix.com/usc-iigh-student-symposium-2021