Publications: Shubha Kumar
- A novel methodology for strengthening human rights based monitoring in public health: Family planning indicators as an illustrative example (12/8/2017) - by Sofia Gruskin, Laura Ferguson, Shubha Kumar, Alexandra Nicholson, Moazzam Ali and Rajat Khosla, published in PLOS One
- Assessing value-for-money in maternal and newborn health (7/28/2017) - In this BMJ Global Health article, Assistant Professor of Preventive Medicine Shubha Kumar and co-authors review value-for-money components and methods for maternal and newborn health interventions.
- Monitoring human rights in contraceptive services and programmes (7/28/2017) - This tool for Monitoring human rights in contraceptive services and programmes contributes to the World Health Organization’s (WHO’s) ongoing work on rights-based contraceptive programmes. This work builds directly on WHO’s 2014 Ensuring human rights within contraceptive programmes: a human rights analysis of existing quantitative indicators (1) and the 2015 publication Ensuring human rights within contraceptive…
- Social Return on Investment (SROI): An Innovative Approach to Sustainable Development Goals for Sexual and Reproductive Health Programming in sub-Saharan Africa (11/21/2016) - Shubba R. Kumar, Published in African Journal of Reproductive Health
- Human rights and the sexual and reproductive health of women living with HIV – a literature review (12/1/2015) - By Shubha Kumar, Sofia Gruskin, Rajat Khosla and Manjulaa Narasimhan, published in the Journal of the International AIDS Society.