Publications: Shubha Kumar
- A novel methodology for strengthening human rights based monitoring in public health: Family planning indicators as an illustrative example (12/8/2017) - by Sofia Gruskin, Laura Ferguson, Shubha Kumar, Alexandra Nicholson, Moazzam Ali and Rajat Khosla, for PLOS One
- Assessing value-for-money in maternal and newborn health (7/28/2017) - by Aduragbemi Banke-Thomas, Barbara Madaj, Shubha Kumar, Charles Ameh and Nynke van den Broek, for BMJ Global Health.
- Monitoring human rights in contraceptive services and programmes (7/28/2017) - by Sofia Gruskin, Shubha Kumar and Alexandra Nicholson, for the World Health Organization.
- Social Return on Investment (SROI): An Innovative Approach to Sustainable Development Goals for Sexual and Reproductive Health Programming in sub-Saharan Africa (11/21/2016) - by Shubba Kumar, for the African Journal of Reproductive Health.
- Human rights and the sexual and reproductive health of women living with HIV – a literature review (12/1/2015) - By Shubha Kumar, Sofia Gruskin, Rajat Khosla and Manjulaa Narasimhan, published in the Journal of the International AIDS Society.