The decision-making body of the World Health Organization, the WHA is attended by delegations from all WHO Member States and focuses on a specific health agenda prepared by the executive board.
During the World Health Assembly, the students are embedded with delegate organizations including: World Obesity Federation, International Union Against Tuberculosis and Lung Disease and Alzheimer’s Disease International.
The students also visited key global health organizations including WHO; Office of the United Nations High Commissioner for Human Rights; International Federation of Red Cross and Red Crescent Societies; Gavi, the Vaccine Alliance; World Trade Organization; The Global Fund to Fight AIDS, Tuberculosis and Malaria; and UNAIDS.
- Connections at the 72nd World Health Assembly by Joshua Munday, Master of Public Health Online student
- Global Health Conversations in Geneva, Switzerland: The Global Fund by Will Jardell, Master of Public Health Online student
- The Role of Communication at the International Red Cross in Geneva, Switzerland — Patrick Casebolt, Master of Public Health student
- Two weeks in Geneva: meet, play, love? by Jarod Majekia, progressive degree B.S. Health Promotion & Disease Prevention Studies and Master of Public Health student.
- Global Health Policy and a Little Bit of Frankenstein Fun in Geneva by Liz Frank, Master of Public Health Online student
- Global Health with a Sexual and Reproductive Health Focus in Geneva by Rebecca Dabbs, Master of Public Health Online student
- Talking Community Mobilization and Advice for Students Entering the Field by Dana Nordenstrom, MPH
- The Importance and Involvement of Youth in Global Governance: a conversation with Dr. Marie Hauerslev by Miles Lambert-Peck, Master of Public Health student