A collaboration between the Max Factor Family Foundation and the USC Institute for Global Health, this practicum fellowship sponsors students who are completing practicum internships with local health and community organizations in Los Angeles.
Enrolled part- or full-time USC MPH students are eligible, and all students completing practicum internships in Los Angeles are encouraged to apply. The fellowship will award up to $2500 in stipend support per student.
Scope of Work
As part of the MPH program, USC students complete practicum internships with community organizations working in public health. Students provide technical assistance and training in public health approaches, or conduct research as requested by their host organization. The Max Factor Family Foundation fellowship provides funding for students completing their practicum internships at public health organizations in Los Angeles. The specific student job description and deliverables should be identified in advance between the student and his or her internship organization.
- Enrolled part- or full-time USC MPH students, from all tracks or concentrations, are eligible for this fellowship. Students with diverse interests in public health are encouraged to apply.
- Flexible, independently motivated, organized, reliable, detail-oriented and culturally sensitive
- Excellent communication skills
- 300 hours per MPH practicum requirement
- Up to $2,500 in stipend support per student
We are currently not accepting applications for this fellowship.