The USC Institute for Global Health periodically coordinates or supports conferences to bring students and leaders together for research projects, interest groups and partnerships.
See the conference pages below to learn more:
- Los Angeles Global Health Conference, UCLA – Feb. 6, 2016
- Global mWellness Workshop, USC – Feb. 5-7, 2014
- Orientations and Identities: Human Rights on the Global Stage Workshop, USC – May 28-30, 2014
- Roles and Responsibilities in Realizing Health and Human Rights in the Prevention and Control of Non-Communicable Diseases, USC – May 30 – June 1, 2013
- Association of Pacific Rim Universities Global Health Workshop, International – Annual