The University of Southern California’s Law & Global Health Collaboration advances scholarship and provides monthly lectures and public discussions at the intersection of law and global health.
Supported by the USC Research Collaboration Fund, Professor Sofia Gruskin, director of the Program on Global Health & Human Rights, leads this collaboration alongside USC Gould Professor of Law and Medicine Alexander Capron and USC Research Professor and Associate Dean of Research Charles Kaplan from the School of Social Work.
Learn more on the collaboration’s web page:
- Years Active: 2014 – Present
- Investigators: Sofia Gruskin, Alexander Capron, Charles Kaplan
- Funder: USC Research Collaboration Fund
- Location: University of Southern California
- Resource Kit: Ensuring the sexual and reproductive health and rights of transgender populations (10/8/2018)
- “In transition: ensuring the sexual and reproductive health and rights of transgender populations.” A roundtable discussion (8/2/2018)
- No “Shared Governance” Without Attention to Law, Broadly Conceived (10/4/2016)