The Program on Global Health & Human Rights at the USC Institute for Global Health participated in drafting a 2013 World Health Organization report examining how the application of human rights to women’s and children’s health policies, programs and other interventions can aid governments can improve health and comply with national and international obligations.
- Years Active: 2012 – 2013
- Investigators: Sofia Gruskin, Laura Ferguson
- Funder: World Health Organization
- Collaborators: WHO Family, Women’s and Children’s Health; University of Essex Human Rights Centre & Department of Sociology; University of Sussex Department of Social Anthropology, Government of India Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, University of New South Wales School of Public Health and Community Medicine, Harvard University Francois-Xavier Bagnoud Center for Health and Human Rights & Health Rights of Women and Children, University of Oslo Norwegian Center for Human Rights
- Location: Australia, England, India, Mozambique, Norway, Switzerland, USA