Interested in conducting research abroad? Want to learn more about getting hands-on global health experiences in the field? This USC Institute for Global Health featured student fellows who have pursued practicum experiences and carried out fellowship projects around the world.
- Menstrual Hygiene in Rural Ugandan Secondary Schools: Simone St. Claire, MPH ’17, Anderson Family Global Health Immersion Fellow (read her blog posts)
- World Health Assembly & Tobacco Internship at the World Health Organization in Geneva, Switzerland: Ze Shen, MPH candidate
- Public Health Immersion Program in Uganda: Ashley Millhouse & Diana Brown, MPH candidates
- Public Health Research and Practice in Panama Course & Practicum: Edith Fauresviun, MPH candidate
- Prevalence of Group B Streptococcus in Pregnant Women in Ulaanbaatar, Mongolia: Divya Patel, MD candidate, Anderson Family Global Health Immersion Fellow (read her blog posts)
- Funding opportunities: Heather Wipfli, Associate Director of the USC Institute for Global Health
2016-17 Student Trips:
Tuesday, Oct. 3, 2017
This event was live-streamed on our Facebook page: http://facebook.com/uscglobalhealth. View the recording below:
This symposium was hosted by the USC Institute for Global Health.