- IIGH Director of Research Laura Ferguson profiled by USC News for Women’s Day 2022 - READ: On International Women’s Day, a USC researcher explains intersection of global health and women’s rights
- Our Latest Newsletter - Get caught up on all things IIGH! Check out our May 2022 newsletter.
- USC leans into addressing health inequalities with the hire of global health and human rights leader Jonathan Cohen - LOS ANGELES — The University of Southern California (USC) is pleased to announce the appointment of Jonathan Cohen as Director of Policy Engagement for the USC Institute on Inequalities in […]
- 2022 Global Health Case Competition - virtually this February. The USC Global Health Case Competition brings together teams of students from all disciplines to tackle a critical global health challenge.
- USC IIGH Fall Student Symposium - Want to hear from your fellow students and learn more about the opportunities available through the USC Institute on Inequalities in Global Health (USC IIGH)?
- USC IIGH addresses climate change and its impacts on human rights through global collaboration - The USC Institute on Inequalities in Global Health (IIGH) has always included in its work a focus on sustainable development and climate change, including addressing the economic, social and political factors that fuel the relationships between power and poverty.
- Un(Just) Recovery: Addressing COVID-Related Inequalities in Los Angeles - The USC Institute on Inequalities in Global Health, in partnership with the USC Dornsife Equity Research Institute, the USC Sol Price Center for Social Innovation, the USC-Keck Human Rights Clinic, the USC Keck Division of […]
- Emotional Contagion in Times of COVID: From Fear to Hope - “We all need to remember that we are making history. COVID is going to be a significant memory in both individual and collective history. So, the more we can make […]