- “Ending Inequalities, Ending AIDS, and Preventing New Pandemics in the Americas” - On June 7, 2022, USC IIGH, in partnership with the Joint United Nations Programme on HIV/AIDS (UNAIDS) Regional Office for Latin America and the Caribbean, hosted this virtual side event to the […]
- Our Latest Newsletter - Get caught up on all things IIGH! Check out our November 2022 Newsletter. Want to learn more about IIGH? Read our Annual Report below!
- Mural unveiling in partnership with Reckitt and the Weingart East Los Angeles YMCA - On April 22, 2022, this mural, created by local artist Sergio Robleto, was unveiled at a public event at the Weingart East Los Angeles YMCA. With food, music and inspiring speakers, […]
- IIGH Director of Research Laura Ferguson profiled by USC News for Women’s Day 2022 - READ: On International Women’s Day, a USC researcher explains intersection of global health and women’s rights
- USC leans into addressing health inequalities with the hire of global health and human rights leader Jonathan Cohen - LOS ANGELES — The University of Southern California (USC) is pleased to announce the appointment of Jonathan Cohen as Director of Policy Engagement for the USC Institute on Inequalities in […]
- 2022 Global Health Case Competition - virtually this February. The USC Global Health Case Competition brings together teams of students from all disciplines to tackle a critical global health challenge.
- USC IIGH Fall Student Symposium - Want to hear from your fellow students and learn more about the opportunities available through the USC Institute on Inequalities in Global Health (USC IIGH)?
- USC IIGH addresses climate change and its impacts on human rights through global collaboration - The USC Institute on Inequalities in Global Health (IIGH) has always included in its work a focus on sustainable development and climate change, including addressing the economic, social and political factors that fuel the relationships between power and poverty.